Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Worth a Thousand Words

I'm finding it difficult to do this blogging business without a camera. I think in pictures.

When I signed up for my cell phone (which I avoided as long as I possibly could), I deliberately didn't get a camera phone. The little lens bit creeps me out - looks like a cyclops. Apparently I am an idiot. Now I'm trapped with a phone that pretty much does nothing - I'm sooooo sick of looking at the frog wallpaper that came with it. So, for Christmas I've asked for $$$ towards my very first digital camera. That way I will be an independent picture getter.

So, I got curious as to what pictures I even have on my computer. Seeing that I don't have a scanner, I've always had to rely on people to send me stuff. Uh, so, I don't really have a lot. For your viewing pleasure, I will provide a mini montage of what pics I have available. Feel free to email me any must-haves.
(Just so you know, I'm tired of fiddling with the formatting. Someday I'll get it right.)

Me and sister Raeann in Red Rock playing dress-up in our mom's old lingerie.
(below) Me and Rae Rae on a hike in Nova Scotia this summer.


Me and lil' bro Keithy after he helped me get ready for a goth themed lingerie party.

Me scaling rocks in a sea cave while in bare feet. Shortly after this, I fell and scraped up my leg.

Me and the boy.

Oh.

So.

Dreamy.

I do have parents and other friends. Honest.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll see what pics i can find you..i'm sure i have some you wont be putting up here:)

Anonymous said...

Holy frick! I would never recognize Keith if I passed him on the street. I remember when he used to chase me around your house with a chain trying to whip me with it. You look really grown-up in the picture with "the boy".... it's weird. I'm gonna send you a pic to make your blog THE best gosh darn blog out there. Of course it will have me in it, in order to serve it's purpose of bringing this blog to it's full potential...haha
Tracey H

Anonymous said...

oh good heavens. glad you moved on from that goth stage. i'm not sure i'd know what to do with all that angst. the others were quite cute though... i'm curious to see what vanessa's got.

Anonymous said...

O.K The lovely garments Raeann is sporting were actually bought at the thrift store by Grandma and put straight into the dress-up clothes! I sleep in the nude!!!!!!

Bott said...

Aaaaaaaahh! MOTHER! You are NOT allowed to comment ever again.

Dawn & Stew said...

Cheryl, I love your mom...