Monday, December 11, 2006

My Breasts

I received a note in my box this morning:

Cheryl,
Your breasts :) are in the freezer.
-Pim

After a pause (did he just write about my BREASTAGES?) and a smirk, I quickly ascertained that my chicken order had arrived.

It is a well-known fact that I'm a sucker for fund raisers. So far the band trip has cost me $75.

It is a somewhat known fact that I'm also a sucker for fancy cookware. You don't even want to know what I once spent on an electric frying pan. It is affectionately named "The Jag".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i find the word "BREASTAGES" offensive. especially when it's in all caps. in future, please consider the plight your more easily offended readers and call them what they are: boobies.

Bott said...

I find it interesting that Chubs is the only person to comment on "My Breasts".

Anonymous said...

ewwww... boobies is way more offensive. i heartily dissagree with dear chubs...breastages, even in caps gets my vote. as a side note, i used to do something similar in university, we had a communal kitchen and in the deep freeze i would keep my chicken and clearle label my box "Vanessa's Breasts". it is always fun to initiate laughter in the kitchen at random moments