Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I love the end of term


Um, yeah. There is a bit of swearing on this page. Sorry - I hope your eyes are not burning. Stress brings out the swearing in me, though. And humanness. And lots of deep sighing. And short, choppy sentences.
.
Lots is going on right now, but I think if I were to write it all out and could see my life before me in black and white, I might just throw this here monitor out the window.
.
At least there's always coffee, and hugs, and words, and a big God. At least time is kind and always keeps moving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those grade nine short stories must really be getting to you. consider this comment my version of a hug to a fellow procrastinator.

mennoknight said...

I agree with what niuzhen says.

Anonymous said...

Time is Kind. I'll remind you of this on your 50th. bday!