Friday, September 28, 2007

Jolly

We have a freezer full of gourmet cupcakes leftover from the wedding. They are pink with pink chocolate shavings on top and seriously send a warm glow of happiness all the way down to my toes with each and every bite. We just got them back last night from a friend who stored them for us over our honeymoon. However, the pile was not as large as I remember...

My friend admitted that they may have tapped into just a few dozen (I mean, we did leave those innocent little cupcakes in their freezer for six weeks -- TORTURE). Apparently it was all Charis's idea whenever she came over. I'm soooo not surprised and I'm a little bit proud of my friends for doing EXACTLY what I would have done.

So anyway, if I start to look fat, don't even bother to ask me if I'm pregnant. In fact, at the rate I'm going, I'll have a five month old foetus belly in no time.

3 comments:

beim said...

CB, good seeing you at the convention today...

Anonymous said...

I haven't read your blog in a while, but it's a good thing I checked in. The last post--Heads Up, Shut Up--BRILLIANT! This might be the best game ever! I can't wait to try it some time.

Also, I "pulled a few" this week, so I'm almost tempted to bring back the blog (do you know that people still check it sometimes?), but I've got this darn paper to write. Rats.

D.

Anonymous said...

Me again. I also just read "out with the old, in with teh new" and I'm wondering if you think that marriage could have this same glorious effect (taking the gong out of the gong show) on others' lives as well...namely mine! What say you, my friend? If you believe this to be a possibility, then perhaps I ought to look into this marriage business.

Okay, I seriously have to get to some marking. I, still single, continue to hand back assignments months after they are collected.

Dianna